correct cable splitters to use

I'm getting signal issues with my 3-way 5-2400 Konig splitter, can anyone suggest an alternative? The supplier of the splitter did mention that if all outputs have a device connected the signal should stabilise, is that true?

Fixed!! Bought a Tractec ECO line 5-1000mhz splitter from my local sat shop, these are the ones vm engineers use.

Can u tell me what name of that splitter is cause tried one but only one side worked the other side said fm

Hi guys this is my first post so be gentle . I'm new to this and hope this is the right place to ask.
Please help!!!!!

Just set up zgemma h2h with VM and earthnet, and have a great picture with very little glitch if any at all. Until...

Until I connect any other device over WiFi?! And I mean anything! Literally the second I switch on WiFi on my phone or ipad the picture starts glitching. watching a YouTube video on my ipad/phone(streams perfectly) but the picture on tv starts glitching really bad! So bad I've had to have all 7 devices over WiFi have to be switched off just to be able to watch TV?

I've checked all wires and connectors seem correct and I also have used a two way splitter (5-2400 mhz) which I've now read bad things about? Should I be using a (5-1000mhz?)

In the past I've used a sky box f3 and never had any problems using lots of devices (streaming over WiFi) around the house at the same time so I doubt the problem is because of too many devices being used at once? I'm stuck what to do????

Hi mate, yes 1000mhz what VM install. Also try another mg_cfg file if using mgcamd...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Quality gear is a must too - cheapo splitters and wires are no good... if you use crap equipment , don't wonder why you get a crap picture :)

Reactions: JME
Hi everyone, I'm having a bit of splitter issue which I hope you can me with please.

So, I've just received my splitter in the post.
IMG_2134.JPG

However I tried to connect it the vermin white box in my house and it doesn't have the right connectors!
IMG_2135.JPG

The white box doesn't have the pin to screw the splitter into, it has the same connection port (sorry I don't know the correct terminology!) as the splitter.

Is there anything that I can do? I'm in desperate need of help! Thanks guys.

You will need cables like the one below[emoji106]View attachment 23947

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ohh ok! I bought one "wf100" to plug into my zgemma! Should I purchase another one for the splitter, or use the one I have and purchase a different kind of cable to plug into my zgemma?

Thanks for answering! I appreciate my question sounds like I am clueless about this set up and admittedly I am! I'm only getting by thanks to the kindness of people on this forum.

Thanks, have ordered the recommended splitter now, will let you know how I get on ☺️

Hi h
Guys just a quick update. After buying a new splitter all is now working perfectly!!! The correct splitter is definitely important!!! 5-1000mhz is what I got!

Thanks for the help guys

Hii need a splitter whats the diffrence between technnetic 5.1218 45 db and 5-1000 3.7 db which one should i purchase

Back