Correct cable to fit second sky box?

beltabry

Wanting to add a second sky box in my house, can someone tell me which cable I need to purchase to connect to my sky dish in order to do this, as when I have looked everything I have found seems to be extensions. Also where to purchase the cable at a good price? Thanks

Wanting to add a second sky box in my house, can someone tell me which cable I need to purchase to connect to my sky dish in order to do this, as when I have looked everything I have found seems to be extensions. Also where to purchase the cable at a good price? Thanks

Yeah RG6 coax cable is what you are after, got 50m for 8.99 from ebay.

Thanks mate I wanted to end my sky but they offered me it for 1 50 a month but have a openbox now so wanting to put box in bedroom you have been very helpful

Mine has a twin lnb just wanted to know what connection screws on to the dish thanks

Thanks mate I wanted to end my sky but they offered me it for 1 50 a month but have a openbox now so wanting to put box in bedroom you have been very helpful

You will need to replace your twin LNB with a quad if you want to use both boxes at the same time.

Last edited:
Yer it has 2 wires coming out at the min and had a look at it and 2 spaces next to it for another cable so think it be ok

Back