could anyone tell me how to update the channel list, have no movies but have sports

eire_245

just wondering could anyone direct me towards a guide, have line working, have done rescan and all premium channels are working except all the movies, just keep getting "SID not found in PID". any help would be much appreciated

I ftp`d the latest .xml from http://satellites-xml.eu/, into the folder that had the existing .xml on the box, rescanned and restarted and still no movie channels. so im wondering is that not the right way to do it, and if anyonce could point me towards a correct channel list? thanks

Last edited:
theres no autoboquets plugin listed in plugin manager, does this mean its already installed? and any idea how i access it to ensure its set to auto update? i assume the HD800 se can auto update for freq changes?

Eire
Did you ever get sorted as Im looking for a complete Irish channel list as Im also missing the Movies. Thanks

Eire
Did you ever get sorted as Im looking for a complete Irish channel list as Im also missing the Movies. Thanks

remove all channels from box then
download latest xml file for 28.2 east full after putting in var/etc restard box then rescan your box u will get all ur missing channels if your dish anteena was adjusted properly on 28.2 east satellite.

Back