Coutinho to Barcelona for £90m

I would be more worried about Liverpool's defence They still can't defend set pieces

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Yeah defence been wayward for a while and deffo need someone of his caliber at the back etc not much problems in attack wise when they all on same page, but look as good as anybody else in league

Apparently Liverpool demanded 200m euro on deadline day but Barca didn't want any repercussions from FFP rules so pulled out... I cannot fathom why Liverpool have done this - Barca have been more than fair with their offer(s) for a player who wanted to move.

Hopefully he (Coutinho) does a Costa... now that would be funny :grin:

About time clubs stood their ground and do not give in to players demands,A contract is a contract and when you sign it you honour it end of story

I don't agree with that... times change, circumstances change, ambitions change. If a player doesn't want to play for a club anymore, they shouldn't be forced to stay and after all, their heart isn't going to be in it anymore.

I don't agree with that... times change, circumstances change, ambitions change. If a player doesn't want to play for a club anymore, they shouldn't be forced to stay and after all, their heart isn't going to be in it anymore.
Thats your opinion,Been a builder/developer for over 30 years and when i give my word to someone i honour it simple practice that has served me well in life and got some great pals on TK who operate the same way

Obviously it's my opinion because I said it :grin:

I'm sure you're doing well in your trade otherwise you'd have moved on. Coutinho has ambitions that simply wont be fulfilled at Liverpool hence is desire to leave.

I'm sure you're doing well in your trade otherwise you'd have moved on. Coutinho has ambitions that simply wont be fulfilled at Liverpool hence is desire to leave.
Money is the motive as always behind it,I am not a liverpool fan but they are a great club with great fans

The real problem is that these players are happy signing long contracts then 6 months later want out

Money can sometimes be a huge factor I agree but for high profile footballers who have big ambitions, it isn't everything - they're not short of a few quid really are they.

I also think that contract lengths are too long - 12 month contracts should be the norm I think.

Back