Covers for VOD movies

It's a plugin that will give you live tv and vod with what your looking for
Your provider should be able to give you the files for it as some providers have there own xc setup

It's a plugin that will give you live tv and vod with what your looking for
Your provider should be able to give you the files for it as some providers have there own xc setup
no i think weve got crossed wires all i want is the covers for for the films ive got on vod ?

The short answer is no, not unless they are provided by your provider, one way to find out is to ask.

Yeah unfortunately the plugin is the only way you can do it
so what you are saying is via that plugin i can put covers to my vod or am i not reading you right?

The short answer is no, not unless they are provided by your provider, one way to find out is to ask.
hi mate if my provider can provide them will it work on h2s box?

Last edited by a moderator:
hi mate if he has them how does it work? ive just installed the xc plugin looks very technical
You just add url and port then username and password in the xml file, probably better asking your provider for help with this.

When you goto VOD if you're provider has covers they will be automatically added.

You just add url and port then username and password in the xml file, probably better asking your provider for help with this.

When you goto VOD if you're provider has covers they will be automatically added.

ok mate thanks for your help

Back