Crash on opening timeshift menu (Crash Log Attached)

BenH86123

Hi guys,

not sure what's happened but every time I try to open the timeshift menu in setup the box crashes and I get the below crash log.

Really don't want to re-flash it is there any way of fixing without having to?

Thanks!

14045191_10153978581526025_1260856611_o.jpg

Was Timeshift enabled before this and working? Were you saving to a USB? Is it full or corrupt? Tried going into the settings via openwebif?

Yeah timeshift still works just unable to access the menu. Can access timeshift menu on openweb and saving to ext hdd.

No didnt make a difference mate - reverted back to an old backup and it's fine. Really need it fixing on my latest backup though as i've made alot of changes. Last few things to be installed were the updater mod, mod to allow you to type channel number on full epg & roi mod for enabling roi sky sports. Any ideas where these folders would of installed to so i can remove one by one and test.

Cheers,

If you mean the OpenVix Custom EPG plugin it's that thats causing the issue i posted on there it only works on 4.1.010 above that you will get the timeshift/trashcan bug there's supposed to be an updated version but i haven't tested it

Just uninstall it. Portal red to remove plugins extensions and press ok on the OpenVix Custom EPG plugin to remove it.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

It should be ceck the other locations is the OpenVix Custom EPG plugin you installed?

It loads different files in different locations but keeps a backup of the original files so it can be uninstalled and replaces them.

Ensure that you're looking in remove plugins not install

Back