Crashing with VPN Adder plugin

wul3er

I am trying to make a fresh build with VPN Adder installed. I had it working but it had my log in details. So i started from a fresh Atv 6.1 and installed the things I wanted.

Now when I click on the VPN adder in plugins the box crashes and restarts.
I don' know anything about the coding so hoping someone can help me sort why it' crashing.

I've attached an image to show the crash.

Attachments

• 20171214_175357.jpg
    20171214_175357.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 59
On your crash log the first line it says at end something not found could that be the missing thing why it's crashing window style manager just enlarged picture

I’ve had this as well using upvanish and digibit with whooshbuild ended up sacking the plugin works fine now without VPN

Yeah I cant find the file or know anything about it.

It was working when I tested it too, which is the annoying bit as I never backed it up.

I've just tried again with nothing installed or mods on a fresh atv 6.1 and its the same.
Now I cant even remember where I got the VPN adder from.

Does anyone have the ipk file or a working folder to FTP to the box to get VPN adder working on Zgemma.

I have the folder which was working but isn't now for some reason.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you ever get your VPN adder working iv the same problem iv uninstalled it and reinstalled but still . Was working fine before I reflashed

I'm having same issues on a formuler f1 was ok before, when I save setting with blue button etc then exit out it goes back to setup again

does anyone know where to get the ipk for this from ?

i have it already on one box with woosh build but want to add it onto my other box running atv 6.2

thanks

Back