Create EPG for iptv android box

Hi, I have a line which is fine however the seller did not provide an EPG (Obviously reseller and no clue) I have five months left on this sub.. I am wondering can I create an EPG myself ?? Have requested EPG from seller who keeps saying he will get back to me. As I say line is fine but would like EPG, intend to change to another seller when this line runs out

thanks for reply. My provided supplied url for channels , which show up ie sly sports but not EPG url for perfect player ?? unless im doing something wrong.

You need another URL for epg, and you need to enter it below the playlist URL in settings, were it says epg URL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need another URL for epg, and you need to enter it below the playlist URL in settings, were it says epg URL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try using the gse app on android or ios, and select the xtream-codes api. In here, click the plus, and then for server, enter the http://server:port. Under user and password, enter the username and passwords from the m3u url. Then, save and connect to that profile, and click the force epg update. This will show whether the provider has any EPG available for you, which the person who sold it to you should be able to provide the URL for...

Ya gse iptv app has option forEPG but u have to update it every day onless im doing something wrong
Yes, you have to update every day... Would be good if it would take the whole week epg (or at least 3-5 days), but I haven't seen an option to change that...

But, the whole point of suggesting it, is to see whether his provider does actually provide epg or not...

Back