Create list (boutique) of personal favourite channels

Balanced

Could somebody tell me if it is possible to create a personalised list (boutique) of favorite channels as an easy way to search for channels.

I know the blue button can bring you to favorites but these are all predefined.

It's "Bouquet", mate, not "boutique". That made me laugh, so thanks for that.

I was wondering the same. Running ABM sorts everything into a reasonably ordered list and provides the categories, but I really want it a bit like Vermin's all channels list with your local BBC1 and 2 SD at the top of the list, then the HD versions at around positions 7 and 8.

I'll try to find a quide to configuring ABM, see if it can be specified to do this. ABM picks up the frequency changes, etc, so is very useful - too useful to ditch completely.

Sorted it in a fashion by using OpenWebIF

Open a web browser on your PC and put in the IP address of your Zgemma. The web interface (OpenWebIF) fires up.

Halfway down the left hand side, hit BouquetEditor. I've created a custom favourites bouquet containing the terrestrial channels in the order I want. We'll have to see how that survives a rescan by ABM.

Thanks bud

I'll try that.
There's a lesson in there for everyone, when the red squiggly line appears because you you cant spell for s**t don't just take its suggestion and re-read your post before you submit it.
Although I suppose I was looking for a boutique bouquetlol

To add favourites:
Menu
Setup
Service searching
Autobouquets maker
Keep bouquet
Select favourites
Save
Start scan
Reboot.

Then press up or down for that EPG.
Go to channel u want to fav
Menu
Add service to bouquet
Select favourite near bottom
Now u have favourite boutiqy bouquet
hope it helps ;)

Last edited:
So far so good,

I've used both the OpenWebIF method and sucmnsee's details above and both do job with no problems so far, I've tried rescan, reboot and everything seems good.

i2ehn

If you dont have it already install OpenWebif. Menu->Plugins->Press the green button to download->Extensions->Pick OpenWebif and install

When it is downloaded use your web browser and type the ip address of your box into the address bar.
Scroll down and on the left hand side under extras select BouquetEditor and should get a screen like the image. You can then edit existing bouquets create your own etc.
Press reload to send it to box and you can use export to save a backup of what you have created.

---------- Post Merged at 03:06 PM ----------

i2ehn

Below are images of what I've created using the method I described.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 977
  • 1_0_1_2F08_7F8_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg
    1_0_1_2F08_7F8_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 2,220
  • 1_0_1_2F08_7F8_2_11A0000_0_0_1.jpg
    1_0_1_2F08_7F8_2_11A0000_0_0_1.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 2,281
Thanks for the guide m8.

If a channel drops out and requires a re-scan what happens to the favourites ?

Do Virgin change their channel frequencies ?

Do you know how to setup picons for VM I already have picons for sat but nothing on VM ?

Just followed the great advice on this thread and all has worked well apart from one, i tried to export my Bouquets and i gave it a name but it doesn't ask for a destination to save it to? Upon trying to import it it just goes to a random folder on one of my drives and no file is there to import?

Edit: Disable ad-blocker and it now works! :redface-new:

Last edited:
I used Rtr1879 method and worked a treat, only took 2 mins to set up. Creat bouquet and add channels and away you go. I added a new folder called favourites but was just wondering if i moved setanta and prem hd into the english sports bouquet will they stay there?

To add favourites:
Menu
Setup
Service searching
Autobouquets maker
Keep bouquet
Select favourites
Save
Start scan
Reboot.

Then press up or down for that EPG.
Go to channel u want to fav
Menu
Add service to bouquet
Select favourite near bottom
Now u have favourite boutiqy bouquet
hope it helps ;)

Hi.
Trying to set up favourites, but following your guide got autobouquet maker, but can't find keep bouquet on the next menu.

Using your Vix 014.

Cheers

Hi - I have same issue. I can't find Keep bouquet option. I have delete bouquet option. Do we need to delete bouquet first then can find Keep Bouquet ?? Thanks

Theres another setting that the keep all bouquets is affected by. Che customise settings or channel selections settings. Cant remember which it is.
When u scroll to the setting it will tell u in discription

Hi sucmnsee, I have tried in vain to ADD channels from ALL CHANNELS to my bouquets, Setanta being one.
Setanta is on the LAST SCANNED bouquet on my zgemma star 2s, I have selected Setanta, then pressed the UP arrow while on that channel, then the MENU button, then selected add service to bouquet, selected SPORT, back to main screen, selected bouquets, selected sport, and Setanta is on the bouquet.
The next day, after update, Setanta has gone from the sport bouquet, it is driving me potty, I found your solution on T.K. I go into menu, set up, service searching, autobouquets maker, but then there is NO keep bouquet heading.
All I have is, Configure, Providers, Providers order, Hide sections, Start scan, Delete bouquets, Show log, About.
Any suggestions please?

Hi All Friends,

i need some help with my Zgemma H.2S box. all i want to do is move the channels order with in the same category...
i had followed this guide it works fine until next morning when i turn on the box every channel is back where it was originally... i think my box is set to update the EPG every day 4am and i think it cause it...
this is what i had followed "If you only want to do a few channels you can get the channel list up. Press menu. Select enable move mode. You select which channel you want and move it up and down the list. When done press menu and disable move mode. If you need to move a channel to a different folder IE movies. Highlight the channel and press menu and add service to bouquet. Select the folder you want. Done :-) I do this or itv and BBC so I can put the regional channel in place 1 and 3. Takes less than a minute when you know what you're doing."

Can some one please help me that how to save them permanently... for example in Entertainment i want to order the All BBC channels first then ITV second ect.

Many Thanks

You can't just swap channels around like that you can place them in the favourites bouquet but any others abm will overwrite them because that's set to put them in the same order as sky

Back