Create list (boutique) of personal favourite channels

Hi sucmnsee, I have tried in vain to ADD channels from ALL CHANNELS to my bouquets, Setanta being one.
Setanta is on the LAST SCANNED bouquet on my zgemma star 2s, I have selected Setanta, then pressed the UP arrow while on that channel, then the MENU button, then selected add service to bouquet, selected SPORT, back to main screen, selected bouquets, selected sport, and Setanta is on the bouquet.
The next day, after update, Setanta has gone from the sport bouquet, it is driving me potty, I found your solution on T.K. I go into menu, set up, service searching, autobouquets maker, but then there is NO keep bouquet heading.
All I have is, Configure, Providers, Providers order, Hide sections, Start scan, Delete bouquets, Show log, About.
Any suggestions please?

In "Configure" change the fifth item in the list "Keep all non-ABM bouquets" to NO. You will then have "Keep bouquets" in your main menu "Configure, Providers, Providers order, Hide sections, KEEP BOUQUETS, Start scan, Delete bouquets, Show log, About. This will allow you to keep the added channels in you Favourites only. It will NOT keep your added channels in Sports as these will be deleted when autobouquetsmaker runs the next time.

Last edited:
Hi i get to service searching and after that Autobouquets Maker is not there only AutoBouquets (28.2E) can you help? I am new to this, learning every day.

I am using wooshbuild 3.2

Thanks.

autobouquets maker and autobouquets e2 are 2 totally different plugins. They both do the same job though of bringing in your channel list. They just both do it slightly different. What are you trying to do. Create your own favourites bouquet.
If so, ask wooshman in his build thread. He knows about Autoboquets E2. I

A bit gutted that I can't add the new eir sport channels to the sports bouquet without it being deleted when abm updates. Looks like I'll have to change the name of favorites bouquet to extras and put them in their. Or even better change the favorite bouquet name to sports and hide sports bouquet and put all my sports in their, that should work right?

Hi, how do you create a all channel bouquet?

Can this be done via the box or do you do it via internet?

Thanks in advance

Mark

i2ehn

If you dont have it already install OpenWebif. Menu->Plugins->Press the green button to download->Extensions->Pick OpenWebif and install

When it is downloaded use your web browser and type the ip address of your box into the address bar.
Scroll down and on the left hand side under extras select BouquetEditor and should get a screen like the image. You can then edit existing bouquets create your own etc.
Press reload to send it to box and you can use export to save a backup of what you have created.

---------- Post Merged at 03:06 PM ----------

i2ehn

Below are images of what I've created using the method I described.

Hi
is there a way of moving the bouquets into an order of your choice ??? Fantastic Instructions by the way..

must have lost bouquet no "keep bouquet" select favourites etc

To add favourites:
Menu
Setup
Service searching
Autobouquets maker
Keep bouquet
Select favourites
Save
Start scan
Reboot.

Then press up or down for that EPG.
Go to channel u want to fav
Menu
Add service to bouquet
Select favourite near bottom
Now u have favourite boutiqy bouquet
hope it helps ;)
Hi i think i have lost bouquet got no "keep bouquet" select favourites

Hi all,relating to bouquets,once you export from webif to the zgemma box ,the sorted list is reloaded.my question is from where can you import it.when you export bouquet_backup is shown and is ok'd.where is it saved and asked before how ncan it be imported.thanks in advance

---------- Post Merged at 01:30 PM ----------

Hi all,relating to bouquets,once you export from webif to the zgemma box ,the sorted list is reloaded.my question is from where can you import it.when you export bouquet_backup is shown and is ok'd.where is it saved and asked before how ncan it be imported.thanks in advance

Back