Creating Iptv Bouquet with wooshbuild

readychef

Hi Everyone ... Hope your all having a nice weekend...
I was hoping someone out there can help me. Im looking for an easy set up to put my newly bought Iptv sub into a bouquet on a zgemma h2s receiver with Whoosbuild V5. I can access it through xtream app but would like it to be all in one place with what channels we have left on satellite. Please help if you can...

Thanks lads.... So basically I just get the M3u file and then I can set up a new bouquet ... See I gave him my mac address and he did the rest so Ill request the M3u file off of him...I don't suppose there's any other way ...Thanks again lads !!!!

So, just to clarify, you gave your supplier your MAC? Without re-reading the thread, did you go through the Xtreamtv plugin to watch iptv? If you did, your supplier would have activated your sub and you should have a bouquet or bouquets within your epg. You should then go on echanneliser, open the iptv bouquet(s), follow the videos on here, and if done correctly, the end result should be a full working epg within the bouquet(s) of your box.

If you have not gone through the xtreamtv plugin, I can't understand why your supplier needed your MAC ID as only the xtreamtv plugin requests this.

If you can obtain a m3u file from your provider, go for that if you are struggling with the xtreamtv route. You will need to ftp the m3u onto your box via Filezilla etc. You should see individual bouquets within your epg this way too but you may need to go through echanneliser to ensure your epg is fully operational.

In all fairness, some providers have started to take the stress out of you having to devise your own epg by creating their own. (It isn't stressful by the way, just quite time consuming). Some providers have incorporated an iptv epg into the sub you purchase; others charge you for the priviledge. Unfortunately, there are some providers who sell you a sub and nothing more. It is then your responsibility to create your own.

There is a thread which gives you instructions on how to use eChanneliser if you struggle following the videos. Give me a couple of minutes to find it...

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Thanks lads.... So basically I just get the M3u file and then I can set up a new bouquet ... See I gave him my mac address and he did the rest so Ill request the M3u file off of him...I don't suppose there's any other way ...Thanks again lads !!!!
When you gave your supplier your MAC address, prior to this did he send you an .ipk file for you to download and then put on your box?

When you gave your supplier your MAC address, prior to this did he send you an .ipk file for you to download and then put on your box?

Hi Chris.... Yeah he sent me an Email with a command to put onto my Zgemma h2s receiver which puts xcplugin on to the receiver. Once I opened the plugin I sent him the mac address...

He sent you a command? In what format? Did he send you a file which ends in .ipk?

The supplier should have sent you a file of this sort (failing that a m3u file or m3u URL which you obviously have not received). You normally extract the .ipk file on your PC and then ftp over to your box. Then you download the plugin 'xtreamtv' (which you have done). You send him your MAC (which you have also done). Then reboot your box.

After the reboot, you should see a new iptv bouquet or bouquets. They may not necessarily be on the first page of your epg so click the right button on your remote (or simply press the down button which will eventually bring you to your next page(s).

Now, if you have no new bouquet(s), that means you have not correctly installed the .ipk folder.

Obviously, it is easier if your supplier provides you a m3u but not all suppliers offer it this way.

Back