Cross EPG download error ??

John30efc

Afternoon all ,since I have updated to Wooshmans latest 3.03 build my EPG doesn't work anymore keep getting a cannot open a "Cannot open the Cross EPG Database Error" ,I have tried updating the plugin & also removing & re-installing it but still makes no difference ???

Afternoon all ,since I have updated to Wooshmans latest 3.03 build my EPG doesn't work anymore keep getting a cannot open a "Cannot open the Cross EPG Database Error" ,I have tried updating the plugin & also removing & re-installing it but still makes no difference ???

Mine is similar with the normal vix build....

Hi I have recieved the box and loaded Vix, the question that i have is the epg (just using opentv providers, sky uk nothing else) seems to take for ever ie 10-15 mins is this the norm are does this point to a firmware issue, I have re-set and rebooted Vix but no difference. I have a Vu Duo 2 and have to say im well impresed with the H2s box and this seems to be the only dif as my Vu takes about 1-2 mins all in. Have spent time on forums but struggling to find normal epg time scales. Box seems to hang at 586 kb for 8 minutes thren read 220 MB for a min or two more. I have deleted cross-epg and then redownloaded it.
Hope this makes sense.
Thanks Kevin

I don't like Rytec because it doesn't populate the box office channels. A lot of people are having this issue on the h2s though with crossEPG and the only fix I saw was to install the old crossEPG which seems to be more compatible with the latest open vix.

Yes does seem to be a issue at the minute. If you look in wooshmans 4.0. He mentions it there. Might have a fix on the FAQ

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

woosh are you saying the crossEPG issue is isolated to ATV? I setup a mates h2s on vix and his crossEPG was also failing auto and manual downloads.

No not isolated but is 100% broken with OpenATV on the zgemma boxes above 0.6.2 I thought the latest version worked but seemed to be only the initial run and then just hung on 415k.

I can't comment on vix but I think others had problems with it on vix zgemma and loaded 0.6.2 to fix it.

Back