Cross EPG Error

accord

When trying to launch Cross EPG Downloader get the error message, Timeout for Tuner Lock.
Anyone know what this means and how to sort it please.

Could be bad connection, check your tuner connections.If using only 1 cable connect it to tuner A and disable tuner b and try again.If 2 cables you can enable both tuners.
Normally set tuner A to 28.2 and tuner B equal to A.

Checked connections all tight , Tuner A says (internal) (DVB-S2)
Single
Sats 28.2E Astra 2E/2F/2G
Tuner B says (DVB-S2)
Single
Sats 28.2E Astra 2E/2F/2G
Don't know if that's any help

Wont that mean I will only be able to record the channel I am watching ? Never had this problem before today.

Whilst on a channel press menu, setup, service searching, signal finder press right to change tuners and see if you get any with no signal

Thanks, Both tuners have 0% 0.0db on the SNR
0 on the BER
Signal is an empty box
So am guessing that's the problem.
If that's it will it be the dish thats not giving a signal ?

Thanks, Both tuners have 0% 0.0db on the SNR
0 on the BER
Signal is an empty box
So am guessing that's the problem.
If that's it will it be the dish thats not giving a signal ?

Could be a number of issues, double check te connectors first in case they have been knocked. Easily done by kids or the misses cleaning lol

Connections on both boxs ok .
Must be on the dish lnb .
Both boxs fed from seperate feeds from the dish . As far a i can see the only common part is the lnb

Yes it looks that way . Am going to test the output with a sat finder on both outputs before replacing the lnb.
But it seems that's the only thing it can be

Replaced lnb both boxes now have sat signal . 1 box all ok, 2nd box crashes when I try to start epg downloader.

Replaced lnb both boxes now have sat signal . 1 box all ok, 2nd box crashes when I try to start epg downloader.
Just check your tuner setup if 2 cables enable both tuners,if 1 cable connect to tuner A and disable tuner B ,also check your epg is saving to usb drive and not internal flash.

Both boxes have 2 sat cables to them and have 60+ % signal strenght .
The second box is now crashing as well .
Am pretty sure the epg is saving to the usb , am away till Wed will check when back . Thanks for your help \

Both boxes working . Have always had 2 sat cables to each for the tuners signal good to both boxes .
HDD on both boxes, Mounts are media/usb. Swap is /media/usb/swapfile on both.
CrossEPG Setup , Storage Device is the HDD on both .
EPG Location is / media/usb.
So as far as I can tell both boxes are set up the same.
Both set for update every 24hrs. (4am)
One updates no problem, the other has a blank epg in the morning.
Running CrossepgDownloader makes no difference.
The only way to restore the epg is to go to Xtream Editor and Import the epg from there
Any help appreciated. Was thinking to re-flash the box hoping it would re-set the downloader

Back