Cross EPG issues (wrong duplicate names on many channels)

XSONY_NGUX

TK Veteran
Anyone know why this is happening?

The channels are all showing the incorrect epg and i deleted the epg data and re-downloaded making sure opentv 28.2 was selected and still same issue is it because im using the wrong cross epg version?

Thanks

There has been a few bugs on the openvix 5.0 versions so that could well be the issue,Have you got the plugins working

There has been a few bugs on the openvix 5.0 versions so that could well be the issue,Have you got the plugins working
Right i may perform an update to the latest openvix if i get change if it doesnt resolve within a few days..

Yeah plugins feed is live mate i will check to see if im using the latest cross epg versiom through there if its there..

Thats lucky using vix on zgemma as they have killed off most of the older feeds,Think the latest is 5.16/17 which has no known issues,If you like vix which i love using then maybe look to change to a fully supported openvix box,Zgemma boxes are ok but if you like vix can be a problem

Thats lucky using vix on zgemma as they have killed off most of the older feeds,Think the latest is 5.16/17 which has no known issues,If you like vix which i love using then maybe look to change to a fully supported openvix box,Zgemma boxes are ok but if you like vix can be a problem
I see i love vix has to be the best build and im aware i should have thought of getting a fully supported box for vix but im ok with zgemma it does the job. I will see if thats available on zgemma.tv and if it isnt i'll wait a week or two till its released then do a full custom backup.

Its available on there i should imagine,You have any free netflix accounts still available as my daughter loved the last one off you,Gone dead now

When you say you deleted the EPG I'm guessing you mean the EPG.DAT file?
If so you also need to delete the crossepg folder from your hard drive then try a rescan.

When you say you deleted the EPG I'm guessing you mean the EPG.DAT file?
If so you also need to delete the crossepg folder from your hard drive then try a rescan.
Yes the EPG.DAT file from settings, epg delete epg so no epg is on the box.

Will delete the cross epg folder from my usb and retry tonight and report back,

Thank you

Back