Cross epg problem/crashing????

ben_edwards

My Vu duo has recently started crashing when updating. I've followed the guide on how to set up cross epg yet everynight when I leave the box on standby I wake in the morning and it's stuck on the vix screen and always displays the same channel on the little led screen? It was working fine a couple of weeks ago.

Hi Ben, I have the same problem since upgrading to the latest firmware a few weeks ago. I've gone through it again to check but still the same. Hope there's a solution soon.

It was working fine a few weeks ago. I've now moved house and since I've set up again it keeps freezing/crashing???

Have you still got a swap file setup as cross puts a lot of strain on older boxes? Have you ran cross manually so you can see what is happening?

Have you still got a swap file setup as cross puts a lot of strain on older boxes? Have you ran cross manually so you can see what is happening?

By swap file do you mean where it is stored? Like a USB or hdd etc? If so then it's still set to the hdd. If I run cross manually it loads up fine. It just seems to crash when scheduled in standby?

Hi Ben, I've managed to fix it, I thought it was the EPG but it was the Auto Bouquet Maker as it was occurring at 1:00am. I just re-input the tuner area details again and re-did ABM again.

Woke up this morning and box was still in standby as it should be.

Back