Crossepg weirdness?

Anst11

Seen a few posts about crossepg probs - didn't want to latch onto other posts so made my own.

Just did a cross epg update via the plugin list (I thought sly sports open would now change back to sky sports news/1 again)

1) that hasn't happened.

2) randomly lost 5 music channels

3) sky movies name change to sky cinema? Is that going to change? Seen a few ads for it now...

All other channels are fine.

Hi Anst,

Here is what I would do:

Get xml updater. This basically ensures that you have the latest xml file so your channel list is in shape.
here is the link:
http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-2s/96777-autobouquetsmaker-sat-xml-cable-xml-updater.html
In the first post contains the instructions on how to install along side the download link.

After installing that successfully, I would head over to ABM(autobouquetsmaker) - Menu>setup>service searching>abm.
here you will see "Update config files" run that.

After running that click start scan.
let it scan for channels.

After that has completed, go to cross epg.

Download now.

See how your channel list/epg looks after that

Yeah just to be clear your issues are related to service searching and not crossEPG. As Burlesy said get the updater and run it. That should update your bouquets to the latest. The other option is delete all bouquets then do a scan. Mine updated automatically so not seen this issue myself.

Cheers guys,

Just did a service scan again from main menu and all updated nicely.

Simple when you know how.

Back