CrossEPG won't update

skinner05

I've got Wooshbuild running on a ZGemma H2H. When I go to CrossEPG and download now, it goes on to the screen where it says starting downloader but nothing happens. After about 30 seconds it throws me back to the main menu. The EPG currently only shows for the next 4-5 hours

Any ideas what could be causing the issue? I do have a legit virgin box in another room but I can't see that being part of the problem

You should use EPG Importer with the H2.H
Sorry, ignore my last post. I thought it had worked but it hasn't

Is this the correct way to do it:

Menu - Plugins - Download Plugins - EPG-Importer - Run EPG-Importer - Import Rytec XMLTV

This is what I did and it appeared to install it correctly. But the EPG is still only showing up to 9am tomorrow

Or is there a different way to do it?

You need to make sure you have the correct providers ticked in the config before running.

You need to make sure you have the correct providers ticked in the config before running.
It doesn't let me change any of the settings or select a source. I can only import current source

When I try to scroll down nothing happens. It's like the plugin is faulty

Portal button on remote > EPG Importer > Press Blue button for sources > Press the right arrow until you get to Rytec UK XMLTC (S*Y) and Rytec V*rgin UK XMLTV and tick which is relevent to you then green to save then press yellow for manual import.

I just download direct from vm feeds by leaving the box on vm preview on all channels bouquet for 5 minuets tehn use epg refresh to sap to it every morning

I just download direct from vm feeds by leaving the box on vm preview on all channels bouquet for 5 minuets tehn use epg refresh to sap to it every morning

I tried this previously, didn't work for me - populated a proportion of the EPG but loads of missing info.

Cheers, working now

Mine doesn't work like in your video. When you scroll down your source list there is a darker highlight to show which one you're on, mine doesn't do this. There is loads of missing functionality on it but muddled through in the end.

I imagine it's just because i'm using the SlyQ skin but should be very similar.

Will CrossEPG work with Wooshbuild 6 on a H2H ?

Something keeps causing the Welcome To Wooshbuild screen to permanently appear on mine ... Have to reflash to get rid of it ... Driving me nuts #*#*#

It may be because you've downloaded CrossEPG that's giving you the error as EPG Importer should be used on the H2.H and not CrossEPG.

nope have reflashed without downloading crossepg but after a restart the welcome to wb screen comes up and stays on top of everything - have pressed every button plugged out restarted from deep standby but nothing clears it

Thanks for all the help ste ... think I've cracked it ... reformatted my usb then redownloaded and unzipped the basebuild again and all seems fine even after 5/6 restarts ... thinking it was a corrupted copy

Reactions: ste
Back