Cryptobox 500hd setup instructions

frosty

Hi, does anyone have instructions for setting up a Line on a Cryptobox 500hd. It asks for the server, I'm assuming that's the name of the server, it then asks for Ip/url, not sure what this is?? Port, username and password I'm ok with and then I click connect?

Channels are just coming up scrambled. The free channels are working no problem. Have tried youtube and this also shows Unknown error. However other apps like the weather app work.

Help

Why would youtube app not work? Doesn't that suggest there's no internet connection to the box?

Name of server is just to name the connection, just name it 'line' os whatever you want. Url/ip is just the address in the line (normally blahblah.dyndns.com) port is the port number in the line, and username and password are the 2 end parts of your line. Youtube may not work either because of the internet or your firmware needs updating, but if the weather time and place is accurate then your internet nay not be at fault

Weather app does work fine, updates the day and location. Any updates or instructions I try to find for this box regarding firmware appears to be in Czech or something. Any links where latest firmware is available?

boxes are slovakian made and seem to be popular there by the looks of it. had a look around and have found what you need, check here to download, think what you want is the 5th one down. make sure you do a backup of your firmware if possible before flashing any new firmware

I went to Xtra in menu and did 0000 and options appeared. That gave me the option to install a client or server. So installed a line on client and bobs ur uncle it works.

Thanks crmorris2

Hey i was just wondering if someone could help me in understanding on how to install the line on the client

Hey i was just wondering if someone could help me in understanding on how to install the line on the client

Did you get any options appear when on the X-tras screen when pressing 0000?

The options you get stuff like Calender, Games, Network Apps etc?

Back