Crysis 2 Insisting on update before playing

wheelo

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
Hi Guys, stupid question, but I have spent an hour looking everywhere for a solution, to no avail.
I Downloaded Crysis 2, ran it through agbx (all clear) burned the disk and tried to play the game but the screen said that i would have to update before i could play it. now the question is twofold, 1 should i just update?, or 2 is this part of the new dashboard released by microsoft?(which I presume is to try and do away with custom F/W)

I have the xbox running on LT+ and it's a liteon drive with a LT switch fitted by the teajunkie

Thanks a million Axxxo, was just a little sceptical, hope I can get into it now(y)

I played the first couple of levels myself wheelo and switched it off, let me know if it gets any better after that and i might give it a go again, having a cup of tea off it at the mo lol

what about the other 3 . . . .Operation Flashpoint Red River, Mortal combat, and Portal 2, any use???

just as well you hadn't paid for that expensive Coaster lol

Havent played any of the others yet, mortal kombat wouldnt be my style so i probably wouldnt ever give it a go, im utterly useless at those type of games!

Red river is out today, i think, so i probably wont have that done til the weekend, lets hope its an improvement from dragon rising!

The first portal was entertaining and the second one has gotten good reviews but im gonna just play that one through with a walkthrough in the next couple of weeks.

Black ops still has me busy :)

Talking of Black ops, is the game being advertised on TV at the minute a new version of black ops, or is it the same game that came out about september of last year?

Not sure of the clip your talking about can you put up the trailer so i can see if you can find it?

this isn't the one, but I like it, I found this as Iwas looking for the other one. It is Koby Bryant and Jimmy Kimmel.

[video=youtube;ZB1JQ_tfbHM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB1JQ_tfbHM[/video]

While searching I found a new trailer for a release on the 3/5/2011

Daily Telegraph

so I guess I answeredmy own question. lol

Thats a brilliant trailer, since you asked that question ive actually seen 3 trailers for black ops on the tv voted best game of 2010 trailer lol

Back