CSA, Not on birth certificate, No rights but still pay!

itsmrjt

TK Veteran
Ok just the clearance I'm not in the predicament but my step daughter had her midwife come today and popped the question

Are you going to have the fathers name on the birth certificate to allow him rights to the baby?

First off I understand there are some crazy men out there they shouldn't be allowed if the child was gonna come to get hurt by abuse of some kind!

This topic leads to thousands of questions/opinions

But why would any woman not want you on the birth certificate? Just so you have no rights! Yet then they demand money from you! And then get the CSA to start taking from your work earnings..

Once this happend to me and I worked crazy hours and CSA took £800 straight away without even a warning! My wages were capped at £250 so that's all they left me with for a month to live on..This was along time ago tho.. but the midwife asking all these questions got me thinking and would like to see your opinions.

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

There's a lot of women out there who wont put their baby's father on the birth certificate out of spite because they're users.

I have also seen a lot of people giving their children both families surnames which I don't understand... this isn't tradition is it? ... it seems to me that it's done this way because they have no confidence in a relationship so can drop the partners surname once they split.

Yeah 3 of my kids don't have my name yet they were happy to have them! Why have a child when it's not going to work long term?

Yeah 3 of my kids don't have my name yet they were happy to have them! Why have a child when it's not going to work long term?

I have a brother in law who had a baby with a girl and all the family warned him about her and what we predicted came true - he had to go through long court battles to get to see that kid and now another spanner has been thrown into the works so he's not got access to him at the moment.

Whilst all the above has been going on though (court battles etc.) he's shacked up with another girl who's almost as bad and had a kid with her - I can see this going the same way too as she seems that type of person.

when my mum walked out on us when we were 15-16 my dad tried to get csa of my mum and the csa said you got no chance the best thing to do is give the kids back to there mum and then she can claim of you.... men have no rights at all.... my mum never paid a bean towards us and she had some fantstic money from the death of her dad... they wouldnt chase the money or anything my dad just give up trying

My ex wife walked out on me taking my first 2 kids with her (she was screwing around with some chavy 18 yr old who ended up beating her up in front of the kids).
I still saw the kids once a week overnight.
Move on a few years and my new partner fell pregnant and my ex wife stopped the kids seeing me and went to the CSA even though I had been paying her money.
Haven't seen my first 2 kids in 4 1/2 years now but still have to pay for them as she thinks its fine to use them as a weapon.
Pretty damn sure the kids don't see the money she gets from me too, no doubt it goes up her nose

csa are home wreckers,i used to meet my ex every friday after work and hand over money,only got one daughter so 50 a week i thought was plenty,this went on for months and months,out of the blue i had a letter off the csa saying i hadnt been paying.i rang the bastards and they said well mr taylor have u been having receipts from your ex?well no of course not,it wasnt like that......anyway the twats made me back pay the whole lot.

aaaaaaaaa. so im not alone then...lol... yea been there, got the Tshirt.. it was painful at the time, and i still haven't seen my son in over 18 years...his choice...his loss....

Same here, and still getting hassle. They expect me to pay money for a 17 year old who is working full time, all because mum fraudulently claims child benefit. The system stinks.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Back