Current "State-Of-Play"

Can someone summarise the current state-of-play as regards images / audio fixes for cable.

I applied the audio fix to all my zgemma and edision receivers running OpenPLI (with the exception of the H7 as there doesn't appear to be an ARM compiled fix) and used the PID workaround for that.

However, it would appear that there is no sound on BT Sport 3 HD using the PID workaround and only MPEG NAR on the others.

Are there any solutions to bring back all sound on all receivers either through other fixes / workarounds or any confirmed comatible images. I don't want to go through the hassle of flashing just to test. Confirmed solutions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Can someone summarise the current state-of-play as regards images / audio fixes for cable.

I applied the audio fix to all my zgemma and edision receivers running OpenPLI (with the exception of the H7 as there doesn't appear to be an ARM compiled fix) and used the PID workaround for that.

However, it would appear that there is no sound on BT Sport 3 HD using the PID workaround and only MPEG NAR on the others.

Are there any solutions to bring back all sound on all receivers either through other fixes / workarounds or any confirmed comatible images. I don't want to go through the hassle of flashing just to test. Confirmed solutions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

How did you fix the audio issue? I don't know what to do. Help appreciated

Openpli 6.1 haven't implemented the fix yet as far as I know and they have abm 2.8 in the Plugins feed.

Openatv and openvix are fixed and working.

Not sure about the rest, I would be interested to know if opendroid have implemented the fix?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Openpli 6.1 haven't implemented the fix yet as far as I know and they have abm 2.8 in the Plugins feed.

Openatv and openvix are fixed and working.

Not sure about the rest, I would be interested to know if opendroid have implemented the fix?

Can you confim that those images defintely fix BT Sport 3 HD, because this channel appears to be different configuration to the others?

How did you fix the audio issue? I don't know what to do. Help appreciated

Yes, you need to update your image, this means reflashing
As you're using Wooshbuild on H2H you need to go to Downloads at the top of this page and follow the instructions on the build you want, the newest version which i think is V7 is the one you need

Yes, you need to update your image, this means reflashing
As you're using Wooshbuild on H2H you need to go to Downloads at the top of this page and follow the instructions on the build you want, the newest version which i think is V7 is the one you need

Wooshbuild v7.002 is the latest version currently

Most of the ATV 6.1 images in the download section of this site have had the fix applied and working, even the H7C image.

Back