ET8500 QUAD TUNER Daft flaw in my Xtrend 8500. Is this at all possible ?????

Got both tuners enabled, feed is going into a, then I've looped it into b so I can record 1 and watch 1, the image came with the box don't know what version, set my recordings and timers to save to sda1 not hdd, my hard drive is sda1 that's about it

Got both tuners enabled, feed is going into a, then I've looped it into b so I can record 1 and watch 1, the image came with the box don't know what version, set my recordings and timers to save to sda1 not hdd, my hard drive is sda1 that's about it
Could you look in information on your receiver and find out which build of openvix you have ?

Skronk, I'm following your posts on the other forum too and can't figure out what your issue could be! How about trying ATV 5.2(Dangerous has a backup)?

PM sent, if you need any help ask bangord30 as I'm out of action for the next 24 hours, but available soon afterwards.

Sorry we should have said(it's in Dangeours' ATV setup guide) you have to FTP the cams in :( . I'm just away to install latest VIX!

I've put the very latest release of Vix in a backup flashable image Skronk if you want to use it, just look for the setup guide thread

Back