Darkweb / Deep Web

Hey all

Im just wondering what is peoples thoughts and experience with the dark web and programs used to access this black market internet ie tor and linux tails

I have been recently researching this and how it works although I do not use this or even want to access any of there dodgy content on this I was intrigued on how secure it really is

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

I will openly admit to using Tor and I know others on this site and other sites are using it.
So far it has been very very secure, not always easy to navigate but content has been helpful and I've managed to stay out of trouble lol
Reaper.

ive used tor did not even know linux 1 and i got couple linux servers its like anywhere save clicking a must

I have seen people use the tails version of linux as a live usb stick and disconnecting hdd and ssd to minimise the risk of anyone getting hold of there info

I have also heard some pretty horrible stories of people stumbling on sites and the host knowing location name address and phone numbers

I have wondered if the horror stories that have been put on the web are even true like a killer turning up at the door. I did find evidence of one stories I heard all of the net with details of the killers name how long he got in jail so im in two minds true or not true

Back