1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DBox - Nokia, Sagem

Discussion in 'Digivox' started by noelyf, Jun 14, 2009.

1. noelyf

noelyf VIP Member

Any queries about the Nokia or Sagem DBox, please post here.

2. Ted luxston

Ted luxston VIP Member

Just found the in laws Nokia Dbox in garage (swore blind i lobbed all of them)... with commando 10 on it..bloody N3...miss my setanta sports and sly box office...no lan req back then so that would equal ultimate freeness..! Gonna keep it for sentimental value or just sell it to a SV user as they like a bit of FTA.. sorry

3. daveyheshift

daveyheshift Member

Hi ted me again are these boxs any use or can I set it up on the fta coaxial for me dad cheers dave

4. Ted luxston

Ted luxston VIP Member

Beeb and itv is probably your lot dave..but may work FTA...if anyone out there knows..!!

5. cactikid

cactikid VIP Member

radio still works for the blind.

6. msolkar

msolkar Member

Ive got an old nokia dbox2 (which i had from the good old days) that i have been playing around with. I think I've just about got it ready to test, but i cant test it because don't have a line. I'll be able to test it as soon as I get one n then I 'll be able to let you know if it works or not.

7. Ted luxston

Ted luxston VIP Member

Msolkar.... I like the determination you have to make that box work and if you succeed then its hats off to you... I take it its not operating on commando 11... That was my last one but did like the 9 as well... Good old days... !!

8. daveyheshift

daveyheshift Member

D box

Nice one msolkar any advances and how just put old super d box to get fta but do have a lot of glitch ing on krypt any ideas gents and ladies of course

---------- Post Merged at 09:20 AM ----------

Nice one msolkar any advances and how just put old super d box to get fta but do have a lot of glitch ing on krypt any ideas gents and ladies of course

---------- Post Merged at 09:21 AM ----------

Doh I have an echo on my message sorry all

9. Ted luxston

Ted luxston VIP Member

I can only assume Davey that the kv servers are had at work providing our free service and probably having some technical issues as the channels are slowly coming back that were missing in the last few weeks... And the glitching has improved (would be better if none at all but beggars/signal stealers can't be choosers...!!) Was using my BT box last week as the kV was unwatchable..!!

10. msolkar

msolkar Member

I tried two images and Fta worked on both of them. The images I tried are ultraphat-apocalypse and commando 12