ddigital duo channels missing

Im starting to lose the od channel here and there like gold and alibi but all the +1 channels work anyone know how to fix it

cheers xray

not knowing this box i would say do the usual:dunno:ROFL factory reset then power off at back for 30 secs then on remove lan and scan from direct feed.when channels are loaded insert lan and if any settings or emu need to be switched on do it and exit, power off box router and modem for 30 secs then on to get a connection.
might be channels moving frequency or server problems.

Dont know anything about this box either but found this elsewhere,

DDIGITAL DUO BOX ONLY (scan)

In case of N1

How to turn EMU “ON”

Menu, then Utilty à “2222” and make it sure whether “ON” or not. It should be on.

In case of N3

Network Enable / Disable
Menu à “8989” : Enable
Menu à “9898” : Disable

Scanning

Select auto search the on symbol rate select area ie 6952 or 6887 then select search the box will now start to scan for channels once completed press the ok button.

Plug the network cable in select options from the main menu and select network the select ip setup this will confirm you have a valid ip.
Now select net application and change type to Ustream for uk then exit to tv screen

Press the ok button on remote then the yellow sort button select the way you want the channels listing and thats it you are done.

Pressing the right and left button will change the cats ie sport etc and the Ddigital does auto sort the category's sports movies etc

thanks for the reply's but ive done all this everything's running fine but certain channels like gold are scrambled but i can get gold +1 its real weird

Added after 38 minutes:

i cant seem to pick anything up on 219.0 mhz says no signal

Last edited:
Back