Decisions, decisions .. Vermin or IPTV what should i go for?

charlie77

I have access to vermin

I am currently looking at 2 options:

vermin line £40 ish + ZGAMMA H2H £72
iptv line £55 ish + mag 256 £80

got prices from ebay, would you say those prices are ok?
which would you recommend out of the 2?
would you change any of the boxes and why?

thanks

Would definitely go with cable. Same functionality as sky and usually more stable in my experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Virgin if you want uk channels its a lot more stable than IPTV, as for box it depends on what you want ie recording you would need more tuners so maybe Zgemma H5.2TC it has a built in splitter so it acts like a twin cable tuner plus a sat tuner if needed.

I have access to vermin

I am currently looking at 2 options:

vermin line £40 ish + ZGAMMA H2H £72
iptv line £55 ish + mag 256 £80

got prices from ebay, would you say those prices are ok?
which would you recommend out of the 2?
would you change any of the boxes and why?

thanks

The added bonus of a mag box with iptv sub is the 3pm kick offs on a Saturday. If your happy with a full UK channel list in full HD then the H2H would be fine. Though if buying a new box why not look at a cable twin tuner box for recording and watching a channel. Seems daft going for a box with Sat Tuner, never say never and all that, but if getting into cable I would get a twin tuner box

VM as it's stable.
Wouldn't buy anything from fleabay

A decent IPTV service provider on a mag 256 would be a close 2nd

VM as it's stable.
Wouldn't buy anything from fleabay

A decent IPTV service provider on a mag 256 would be a close 2nd
Agree with everything Dangerous said. Don't buy from fleabay there are some good providers on this forum ....

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Virgin if you want uk channels its a lot more stable than IPTV, as for box it depends on what you want ie recording you would need more tuners so maybe Zgemma H5.2TC it has a built in splitter so it acts like a twin cable tuner plus a sat tuner if needed.

how much should i be paying for a Zgemma H5.2TC?
the issue with VM is how long is it gonna last? i dont see IPTV ending anytime soon
How long have VM lines been available now and how long IPTV lines?

Also i never use fleabay for a line, thats just stupid

some iptv streams are being blocked at the moment and that will only get worse unless using a vpn. VM is still going strong!
you can buy that box from the Zgemma sponsor on here

the issue with VM is how long is it gonna last? i dont see IPTV ending anytime soon
The max i will be recording is likely 1 channel at a time while watching another so which zgemma box would be best for this?

You ask the question about how long virgin will last, where do you think most of the UK HD IPTV streams come from?
If virgin encryption gets changed IPTV will get hit hard for UK channels

You ask the question about how long virgin will last, where do you think most of the UK HD IPTV streams come from?
If virgin encryption gets changed IPTV will get hit hard for UK channels

I thought it was from internet streams not a vm cable line

A lot of IPTV comes from cable cardsharing. A lot of it came from sky as well before that was changed. If the encryption changes, it'll force them to stream from legit subs which will force up the price of IPTV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The max i will be recording is likely 1 channel at a time while watching another so which zgemma box would be best for this?

A h5.2tc 'off the shelf' will cost you about £100 with delivery from either the site sponsor or the link in my signature.

As has been said if VM goes then most of UK IPTV feeds will also go. If you go for a cable box and decide later you want to add IPTV to the box for international feeds/3pm kickoffs etc then you can, if you go for an IPTV box then you would need to buy another box if you want to switch to cable later

Go for vermin. You can get a line a lot cheaper than £40.

yep you sure can and the provider might end up in the "Rogues Gallery"
if by a lot cheaper than £40 you mean they are being conned at £3.33 a month for a sub upwards of £170 a month on the box, not to mention ppv events then if its in their best interests to go for the cheaper option, batter in, just saying........

yep you sure can and the provider might end up in the "Rogues Gallery"
if by a lot cheaper than £40 you mean they are being conned at £3.33 a month for a sub upwards of £170 a month on the box, not to mention ppv events then if its in their best interests to go for the cheaper option, batter in, just saying........

I didn't buy my line from here I got from 2 suppliers I have been using for a while now. So I have 2 different lines setup on my box in oscam so that just picks the fastest one when viewing.

Back