Deleted Bouquets Coming Back

NazoDoop

TK Veteran
Hi guys just a quick question. i55, openatv 6.2, whooshbuild, IPTV

If i re arrange and/or delete certain bouquets, each time i run Suls, they all come back again.
It's not a major issue, just want to know is there a way around this ?

I've used echannelizer in the past and this does the same thing

Thanks

Ftp etc/enigma2/e2m3u2bouquet and edit the correct sort file.

Change bouquets you don't want to use to false.

You can also change order of bouquets and channels too.

Once done save override.xml at the top of the file it will tell you what you need to rename to.

Thanks.
I've done my first provider, ran suls and now its edited.

I tried the second provider, ran suls, and its stuck on the " importing channels " screen for about 10 minutes now. Tried rebooting, then running suls again and its just stuck on running suls

Delete the override file and try again, watch out for any spacing/tabs errors hopefully your using a compatible text editor ie notepad ++ Not standard notepad.

Thanks mate i tried Notepad ++ and still no luck.
FTPd to the location, transferred the file to my PC, edited it to " false " for all the ones i don't need, renamed it as it says on the top of the document, transferred it back, deleted the " sorts-current " one and then run suls.
Just sticks on suls when i click run

First provider worked perfectly.
Second provider it just sticks on Suls when i click run ( might be because its a huge server ? )

Last edited:
I added a new provider to test it and i can't get rid of the damn thing. I deleted it in suls, deleted the sorts file in the FTP, deleted the userbouquets and it still shows up as loads that say " N/A "

Update: managed to do it by deleting the provider in bouquets file

Last edited:
Back