Deleting Bouquets

jia1000

Hi all,

Im running Wooshbuild 6 on a H2s, ive set the scan to free to air only (FTA) but i would like to delete bouquets from the epg. All i want is "All Channels" bouquet, i managed to do this through E-Channelizer. However when it does it daily scan all the bouquets come back.

Is there a way to hide/delete these unwanted bouquets from the AutoBouquets E2 downloader?

Thanks

From the TV picture press the FAV button on the remote to bring up list of bouquets, highlight one to be deleted and then press menu button and select 'remove' or press the number next to 'remove' (I think it's 8 off hand)

Repeat for each bouquet you want to deleted and when completed press the exit button to return to tv picture

Thanks for your reply, however after using your method to delete the bouquets i performed a scan and the bouquets came back. It must be something to do with AutoBouquets E2 downloader.

I can't remember off hand as don't have a sat box with abE2 installed to hand but in the settings you can turn off default bouquets.

Delete the bouquets as above and then from TV picture Green button -> Autobouquets E2 -> menu button and there is an option for default bouquets (sorry can't remember exact wording), this should be unchecked. Now press the Green button twice to run a scan.

Back