DHCP Settings V8S

kingmsp

I am getting a lot of freezing on certain channels. Spoke to provider who says the usual reboot router/box. But still issues persisting.

I have used this provider for a couple of years now, however service is getting worse of late. He suggested the changing of DHCP on V8S to resolve.

Any help please? Do you think a new provider is required?

Normally the c line has a few butter flies that makes it unstable a little. However you have it in cam which is intended for the c line. I would recommend changing provider for a n line and using mg camd as it runs pretty flawlessly.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Normally the c line has a few butter flies that makes it unstable a little. However you have it in cam which is intended for the c line. I would recommend changing provider for a n line and using mg camd as it runs pretty flawlessly.

Interesting theory!

Newcamd takes advantage of cached ecm's too enable faster channel zapping and requesting less fresh ecms
CCcam is an older cam, still very good but can sometimes cause the occasional freezing with N lines

if a receiver supports MGcamd this is always the best option for an n line because it takes advantage of the cache benefits for a smoother better performance

Back