Difference between builds?

Oops

Hi all,

I'm still very new to all this but can someone tell me what is the difference between woosh's build and sucmnsee's image?

sorry for being a noobie :whacko:

One is openvix (sucmnsee) and the other is openATV.
Is there a noticeable difference between openvix and openATV ??
Well I can't see any difference in running speeds etc.
Try them both, it's just down to personal preference.
One other thing is that the openvix is a patched version (only on the zgemma range) so can't be updated over the air where as openATV can.
But to be honest once your box is set up and working I don't see the point in keep updating so either back up will do.
I've been messing around constantly with both images and different skins, and ended up with my openvix running slightly buggy so I've stopped messing for the time being, now running openATV [emoji106]

I think they are all based around the same idea, well from what I have tested, I like openatv, it's official with zgemma so that's good enough with me

I was just about to ask the same question op. So is woosh more supported then, just trying to decide which to go for. Just got my box this morning and it seems to have come with sucmnsee 3.1.

Running any build on Openatv can be updated online and from experience doesn't seem to cause many problems.
Running a Vix build needs manual updating and looking at the comments appears to suffer problems on build updates.
I personally find the Openatv setup better with IPTV as against Vix version and have not yet suffered from any major crashes when updating.

No didnt pay extra, just checked it there properly and it says vix v3.1 by rossi. Cant really do anything with it until I get download permissions.

No didnt pay extra, just checked it there properly and it says vix v3.1 by rossi. Cant really do anything with it until I get download permissions.

They both work just as good, woosh has only crashed on me once where as with vix it was a few times, but it reboots itself and all is fine. Mine u it is usually when im downloading plug ins. You said urs was vix by rossi, i dont think thats a sucmnsee build? Guys please correct me if im wrong.

Overall im finding openatv better because im one of them that always likes to keep updating plugins, and firmwares etc which is very easy with woosh rather than vix always using laptop and usb

But if you are one to just want it to work, if yours works fine as it is then you know the motto, if it aint broke dont fix it lol

Back