difference between cccam mgcamd?

if you use a usb to install it it will do it automacticly

---------- Post Merged at 03:16 PM ----------

Interesting stuff here,

So reading above the small suppliers use there box's to share on there cards etc.. but the big boys in this business surely they dont use computers connected at home? would't that be too slow of a internet connection sharing to 500 + people? i thought they would be proper servers (dedicated servers) rented form data center's etc like web hosts.
what most them use is a ddns server so thats what keeps things running smoothly.

How can a server connected to the net in your home provide loads of customers though? surely it would suffer as the upload isn't much...compared toa web server

on cardsharing single client need just 5 kb smooth internet
all it depend on your good setup your pc machines your local cards your load balance of clients on servers

sorry what I meant was I have been using notepad to create a cccam.cfg.
I read Bees link about the .list method and saw he had some issues and wasn't sure if it was just with that box or with the method of creating a .list using notepad to enter the nline

It is pretty much the same, the file is just called a newcamd.list
instead of CCcam.cfg

It's just entered into the Mg Camd part of the menu instead of CCcam Client setup.

I have had one box which couldn't connect by this method and never got to the bottom of it
so you should be OK, I think it was just a rogue box, drove me nuts lol

I find for Zgemma's that c: and n: work best in cccam.cfg while cws is best used for Mgcamd
I'm new to all this but trying to learn as I go. Based on what I have read so far from these threads. For Zgemma an nline works best using Mgcamd. Which gives quicker zap time and less glitchy. Please shed some light on this. Will appreciate any comments to expand my knowledge on this. Please can anyone pm me with good n line providers. Thanks

With mgcamd you use CWS . Just copy and past the line in your newcamd.list and restart cam . You will find you newcamd.list in usr/keys
Or etc/tuxbox/config

Envoyé de mon SM-J710F en utilisant Tapatalk

With mgcamd you use CWS . Just copy and past the line in your newcamd.list and restart cam . You will find you newcamd.list in usr/keys
Or etc/tuxbox/config

Envoyé de mon SM-J710F en utilisant Tapatalk
Thanks Kingsat. Are you sat king by any chance? I recently googled sat king on the website for some info about gifts. Please pm if you are the same. Thx.

hi

After reading about this topic I have doubts and I would like to know your opinion.

What is better, newcamd or cccam or mgcamd?
Which is more stable and fast?
Depends on deco?
the architecture of a vu + solo2 is MIPSEL.
For a vu + solo2, which is better?
for your experience, which do you prefer?

1.) What great difference is there between the three? I do not find much information by google and I like to learn.
2.) In your opinion which is better and why?
newcamd o cccam? I guess it will depend on the traffic each has, right?

3.) Which gives better time?
4.) What values should the ecm time have?
5.) If the two are going well, what do you advise me?
6.) Depends on Internet service? I have a 50M / 3M

Thank you

Is oscamd is good please any one let me know I have zgemma h7c 4K box is have oscamd but only working free channels how to turn on pay channels free

Try this m8 >>>>>
I found the easiest way into the Oscam settings was to use a browser to log in to the VUSolo4K directly.
You need to be on an encrypted channel and ensure oscam is selected as your cam (menu/infopanel/softcam Panel on my whooshbuild setup)
Find your VU receivers IP address (menu/setup/system/network/device setup/lan or WiFi/adapter settings)
On a PC internet browser go to to your receivers IP address and add the port :8888 (ie:http://192.168.0.5:8888) If this address not found Oscam is not running!
At the top of the page click on 'Readers' and then 'Add Reader'
Give it any name where it says 'NEW Reader Label:' and a protocol (usually ccam or newcamd) Press 'Add'
In the box that comes up in 'Device' put your server address and port (ie. anyserver.xyz, 12345) Click 'Enable' box
Scroll down and enter User and Password in the boxes.
Scroll down and click 'Save'
Your line should now start working.

Good Luck. Also useful for editing lines and other settings in the VU Solo 4K.

What a disjointed thread zapped from Aug 2015 when Kremmen was about
to Jan 2017 to March 2017 to Nov 2017 today.

Everyone talking about different boxes at different times.

Confused.com !!!!

Best start a new thread :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Back