Digibit vpn on zgemma h2s

Evening people, have a query that I'm hoping you can help me with please.
I have just set up openvpn on my box with digibit vpn. Have input everything and all works fine.
My supplier has said that vpn should work no issues, however once it connects it stop all of my channels working. My issue is I only use the box for the football and over the weekend the isp block kicked in and fucked my weekends viewing up. What can I do as the vpn is active but when I turn it off my channels clear again. Very frustrating

Either your supplier dosnt support vpn use even tho he says he does or you may only be allowed to change ip address once a day have you contacted your supplier to explain what happens he might be able to sort a work round for you how is your iptv set up what box image ect

Oh also if this helps it's a zgemma h2s used solely for iptv. My supplier is and has been VERY reliable, only the odd outage which is to be expected with iptv, however I just can't be missing the prem games this season and have been told a vpn is the only way I won't miss them now.
So vpn installed and up and running at request of supplier, BUT, now when vpn is activated to say Netherlands, London of wherever it but blocks my channels and I can't be having that next time the football is on. Tha is k advance people's.

Cheers Baz. I think you may have hit the nail on the head there, as I connected my vpn 1st time to see if it would work and it did. THEN, I disconnected to make sure it wouldn't brick my box, it didn't, then tried to connect again and no channels.
I'm on a zgemma h2s running wooshbuild latest version but not infinity.

Explain to your supplier if hes decent as you say he should be able to say or know a suitable way round it for you @NazoDoop had the same problem till he found out he could only change his ip address through vpn once a day keep trying it day by day connect to vpn channels come on then disconnect after a certain time and then try again and if dosnt clear channels then could be that but at weekend just leave it on all day

See now that's the issue mate. I have explained all of this, and he does respond. But just says he can't help on the vpn side as it's for me to sort, which I agree with. So I have gone and set it all up, paid my subby to digibit etc and explained this to him and all I get back now is, I have other users who are using a vpn on the service with no issues. Just annoying as his service is good and I feel like a pleb as I'm not the most technically minded guy so not sure if it's me being thick or what really.

See now that's the issue mate. I have explained all of this, and he does respond. But just says he can't help on the vpn side as it's for me to sort, which I agree with. So I have gone and set it all up, paid my subby to digibit etc and explained this to him and all I get back now is, I have other users who are using a vpn on the service with no issues. Just annoying as his service is good and I feel like a pleb as I'm not the most technically minded guy so not sure if it's me being thick or what really.

Ok, you could try flashing OpenATV then whooshbuild.
In whooshbuild is an app called " EasyVPNAdder " give this a go.

If no luck, then it could be you can only change IP once every day.

To be fair mate you should only use the vpn when football is on and getting blocked so if your service is on during week without vpn then just use it at weekend when your getting blocked like I said mate try tomorrow with vpn on and see if channels clear then try without after a certain time if that works then all good i don't use vpn at all so I can only say what I would do

Nice one mate, that is for that. Silly question but do the UK based servers allow the 3pm games? As in I don't need to connect to France etc instead to watch the footy to get around the isp block? Thanks slot for the help, think I will do what has been suggested and fry again in the morning with a local server and see what happens, then try again to reconnect as a diff ip address and see if it blocks the channels again. If it is that then it's definitely the case that I can only change my ip address once a day so I will know to only do it the morning the football's on and keep it on till it's finished.
Appreciate the helps, any other ideas and input is more than welcome.
Cheers

Nice one mate, that is for that. Silly question but do the UK based servers allow the 3pm games? As in I don't need to connect to France etc instead to watch the footy to get around the isp block? Thanks slot for the help, think I will do what has been suggested and fry again in the morning with a local server and see what happens, then try again to reconnect as a diff ip address and see if it blocks the channels again. If it is that then it's definitely the case that I can only change my ip address once a day so I will know to only do it the morning the football's on and keep it on till it's finished.
Appreciate the helps, any other ideas and input is more than welcome.
Cheers

Yes I use a UK server and it's fine for footie.

Don't take my word for it, but I use two providers, one which you can change VPN as many times as you like.. and the other one I can only change once per day. Once you find a stable one which works for you then i suggest just leaving it on

Once vpn is active your isp should not know exactly where its from so should be good for 3pm kick offs mate you don't need to change to one outside of UK as there's like Southampton and London I think so should be all good tbh

Back