Disc Shed long freezes

raykoko

This is the only channel i am having trouble with, can freeze for up to 30 secs every minute.
Is it part of a group of channels that has this issue?
Have tried a Technetix amp but no better.

Using h.2h with whooshbuild

Yup, mostly all Card Sharing CHannels are doing this now, and If someone has a Super Card Sharing Server that is 100% as it was Before... PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!!
I want Access ;-)
that's quite a statement, not all card sharing are freezing, i rarely get a freeze on any channels, and can't remember the last time I had a freeze like the OP mentioned. It is very much you get what you pay for.

This is the only channel i am having trouble with, can freeze for up to 30 secs every minute.
Is it part of a group of channels that has this issue?
Have tried a Technetix amp but no better.

Using h.2h with whooshbuild
It could be your line, strange though that it's just the one channel. If your provider is a cache server and that channel isn't popular amongst his users then that could cause an issue, many cache servers have freezing issue with lesser used channels like MTV Rock etc

being loud and obvious about sky line issues on a cable thread probably won't get you the responses you hope for.
I don't think the problems are all my end either, I obviously haven't tried all cable lines, but I have tried many in the last 6months or so, one I've had for a few years now which was always excellent is now freezing also.

With VM it's always best to use top quality cables and splitter if needed
Signal strength is critical to little a signal and you have channel problems also to high a signal and you also have channel problems

Back