discovery +1, W +1, good food +1

leec32

hi

could someone be kind enough to check if discovery +1, W +1, good food +1 are giving them black screens

not sure if its my line or they are now scrambled as they were working yesterday although glitching a lot on the discovery +1 but today have nothing

thanks

hi

could someone be kind enough to check if discovery +1, W +1, good food +1 are giving them black screens

not sure if itshave nothing
my line or they are now scrambled as they were working yesterday although glitching a lot on the discovery +1 but today thanks

black screens for me m8

cheers mate, getting quite a lot of glitching on other premium as well, animal planet +1 etc, the f'@@kers must be moving them over.

Funny I’ve just noticed this myself and then saw this post, some others I’ve noticed are amc, mtv+1 and mtv music+1.
In saying that eir sport 2 hd and premier hd which have been dark for me for a while are currently clearing which is strange.
Had it on discovery+1 for a few minutes on a black screen and it’s just cleared briefly but now black again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
could it be a problem with the software maybe, mines been glitching for a couple of days then just gone blank this afternoon, seems strange yours was black then came on the off again.

Theres something happening thats for sure bt sport espn is glitching like mad plays for a few seconds then glitches again
mtv music was the same but just black screen now

Good food+1 just came back on didnt last very long tho
Home+1 black now as well
Maybe I will just stop looking now :)

Yeah discovery+1 back on for me although it’s very glitchy.
This was happening with itv 2,3,4 hd a while back but there fine now and has been happening with eir sport 2 hd and premier hd for a good while, so looks like whatever is causing it is spreading to more channels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

for me my music channels and some of the discovery channels are very glitchy, I see blips in ecm times on them though, sports channels which I dont watch seem to be fine as are many in the entertainment boquet but not all, syfy is very glittchy.

Back