discovery +1, W +1, good food +1

Theres something happening thats for sure bt sport espn is glitching like mad plays for a few seconds then glitches again
mtv music was the same but just black screen now
Its funny you should say that nicktoons has been glitching like mad over weekend my son resorted to citv

Right this is a issue for me also channels glitching all over the place...Shame sounds like the possible total end to it,

I’m having the same problem. Box nation, ESPN, most of the +1 channels
As anyone solves or know any more info on the problem?

Just tried eir sport 2 hd and it’s clearing for me at the moment but wasn’t yesterday, I’m starting to think this isn’t sly causing this and it’s a provider issue, possibly a bad cache that isn’t being fixed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

discovery +1 seems fine now for me, my provider mentioned a bad cache going around maybe, i tried another test and that was the same

Looking on king of sat the channels affected are not on the same transponder so if it is sly they are not blocking channels like when this first started and doing a transponder at a time. For example I can’t get amc from bt to clear but bt sport 1 clears fine and there both on the same transponder.

I also mainly use iptv now but the line is handy for back up especially for bt sport.

Back