Dish install

Hi there. So been trying to perfect my setup over the weekend there. So I have all 4 sats that I wanted. Needed 28 to be perfect as it will be most used. Got it spot on, however a few channels such as comedy central are coming in at 60%. Happy enough with 23.5 and 19, however signal is quite low on 13, approx 60%. Tried moving it up and down the arm and changed the skew. Is the only way to improve it significantly, by increasing the elevation of the dish?

Hi there. So been trying to perfect my setup over the weekend there. So I have all 4 sats that I wanted. Needed 28 to be perfect as it will be most used. Got it spot on, however a few channels such as comedy central are coming in at 60%. Happy enough with 23.5 and 19, however signal is quite low on 13, approx 60%. Tried moving it up and down the arm and changed the skew. Is the only way to improve it significantly, by increasing the elevation of the dish?
The LNB bracket on my dish is tilted slightly, so that 28 is high and 13 is low, 28 is lowest in the sky so that reduces the elevation on it, and increases the elevation on 13 as it is higher in the sky.
I've also got (not fitted yet) a slimline LNB for 19 as I can't get 13 across far enough for a good signal on all TPs.
You mighg also have that problem trying to get 28 across to 23, that's only 5° , and it seems 6° is the minimum

Back