Dissapearing Channels

vizzy

Hi all,

Having a few issues and didn't know if anybody would be able to help.

Zgemma H2H, Grogbuild (from about may time), service in date still got 6 months left .

I seen to have a fair few channels missing e.g comedy Central, gold, few movie channels then various other channels. On some of these channels I get the attached error about premier sports, I even got this error on comedy Central - seems odd?

Tried doing a manual scan, but again same situation. All cables checked etc these channels were working last week then one day they just went .

Just a shame as we watch comedy Central and the movie channel it has took away.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Vizzy

Attachments

• IMG_20180929_130853.jpg
    IMG_20180929_130853.jpg
    519.7 KB · Views: 17
A lot has changed since May, you are probably still using the old Grogbuild which was based on ATV 6.1 which is no longer supported and also Autobouquets Maker has had some updates since then.

You could try uninstalling Autobouquets Maker and then install it again so you have the latest which may fix your problem but I would recommend you flash your box with ATV 6.2 and then install Grogbuild FreeRange (link in my signature) to ensure the box is totally up todate.

Yeah that was my plan for the weekend, I've been reading you're thread instructions so hopefully will be easy to follow! Just didn't know if this was a general issue.

Thanks

Back