1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do not reply to questions in New Members Posts

Discussion in 'New Member - Please introduce yourself here.' started by benijofar, Mar 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benijofar

benijofar Super Moderator Staff Member Forum Supporter

Male
    {Lazing Around
    Costa Blanca ...Spain
    Getting mightily pissed off with existing members asking and answering posts in the new members post section !
    Regular offenders and same people all of the time !

READ THE FORUM RULES IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO !

My patience has worn thin so from now on persistent offenders will be getting a ban to give them time to read the Forum rules fully !!

2. cactikid

cactikid VIP Member

pity we cant have a redirect to forum sticky before posting so they might see better if in big red bold wording?

3. SciManG

SciManG Registered

As if that would work :rolleyes:

There is a big red warning above the Shoutbox not to to ask questions but it still happens, some people just don't care and will do what they want.

4. cactikid

cactikid VIP Member

on another forum when they introduced themselves and asked about only wanting a download or asking about subs they never got in ,revolving door.=banned.

leyther likes this.
  5. benijofar

benijofar Super Moderator Staff Member Forum Supporter

Male
    {Lazing Around
    Costa Blanca ...Spain
    Trust me chaps , i have a list of serial abusers on this topic and starting this week i will be adopting the one foul and you're off system !
    Same with the shoutbox comments !!

Willo3092 and cactikid like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.