Do providers use different plugins?

raykoko

I have tested one provider who gave me the following to load
enigma2-plugin-extensions-youriptv_5.3_all.ipk
Will this be different from other providers and if yes would i have to remove the one i have tried before trying another test?
Was hoping to try a few providers but don't know how to remove the ipk if i need to.
Thanks for any advise.

yes diff providers use diff plugin

use putty and the command opkg remove and then the plugin name to remove the plugin my G.

safe

All providers use different the one you've mentioned is just a modded version of the all4one plugin there's xtreamtv there's jedi there's suls xtream editor some use scripts so each provider uses different plugins mate to remove the plugin press green for plugins red to remove plugins then extensions and look for your iptv ipk

does that remove all the your-iptv favourites folders?
could i leave them all on or will they cause problems?

Go into the plugin remove the iptv bouquets from within the plugin press menu in the youriptv plugin to uninstall the bouquets then uninstall the plugin reboot box

In the plugin browser the entry is YOUR IPTV then Add IPTV to bouquets
The red button says "remove plugins" will this just remove the bouquets or the plugin as well?
Main Menu Also has entry Your IPTV then into settings then option to remove all IPTV from Bouquets - should i do this first or will the "remove plugin" clear these as well?

PRESS MENU>PRESS OK ON PLUGINS>PRESS OK ON YOURIPTV>PRESS OK ON SETTINGS>AND/OR SELECT OPTION TO REMOVE ALL IPTV

once done

PRESS MENU>PRESS OK ON PLUGINS>PRESS RED BUTTON>PRESS OK ON EXTENTIONS>PRESS OK ON YOURIPTV>PRESS OK ON YES TO AGREE REMOVAL OF PLUGIN

sorry for the caps.

Back