Does anyone use a VPN and if so which one would you recommend?

bluedusty

Hi,

Was not sure which part of the forum to post this question.

I was wondering who uses a VPN and which ones would you recommend.

My reason behind getting one is that I have a couple of droid boxes and watch Kodi via my PC ad tablet.

Would I be just wasting my money or is it a valuable source. I have looked online but there are so many to choose from with loads of different options. They also all seem to have a massive range of price bands available.

Thanks for all your help and sorry if I have put this in the wrong section.

Bluedusty

Hi,

Was not sure which part of the forum to post this question.

I was wondering who uses a VPN and which ones would you recommend.

My reason behind getting one is that I have a couple of droid boxes and watch Kodi via my PC ad tablet.

Would I be just wasting my money or is it a valuable source. I have looked online but there are so many to choose from with loads of different options. They also all seem to have a massive range of price bands available.

Thanks for all your help and sorry if I have put this in the wrong section.

Bluedusty

I use privateinternetaccess, been with them for about 3 years with no problems and good service.
Not too expensive either

colt..

i use my own 1 from my seedbox can sent u openvpn config file

Alcable, Thanks for the offer, pardon me for my ignorance how would I use it? Would it be the same as a vpn just linked from you rather than a site online. Sorry I am fairly new to this so trying to learn as I go.

I use Surfeasy vpn, $4.99 a month and can be used on 5 devices, very fast and a huge list of countries you can choose to appear in.
Only downside is it won't work with torrent programmes like uTorrent etc which doesn't affect me as I don't use torrents.

if its just for kodi to get sites unblocked its fine only downfall based in france so cant choose which location u want to be in and its super fast dedicated 1gps

I use dotVPN on my browser, simple and cheap and does the job plus gives me access to various regions. For my TV to access USA content I use ViperDNS integrated into my TV so it doesn't affect the rest of the house and for my PC I use HideIPVN

Sorry guy's I have been busy at work and home so have not replied. Thanks for all your help. Alcable can you pm me some more details as I don't quite understand what I would need to do for what you are suggesting cheers

I use TorGuard there is deals on /r/vpncupons on reddit. Brilliant service with great customer service. I got a deal at $15 for 6 months recurring. Worked out about £7.50 each 6 months.

Hi guys I need a openvpn Client for my zgemma h.2s receiver which website shall I purchase one from to unblock my TSmedia addons?

I have been testing zenmate for a month after trying a free account now gone premium as it works flawlessly.

Does anyone know how to install a private openvpn to any Linux operating boxes. I bought one from eBay for my zgemma h.2s. And they sent me 3 files (ovpn's ca's crt's and keys) I don't know how to install them on to the box I haven't got a clue :(

Back