1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Does card sharing exist anymore

Discussion in 'General Satellite Discussion' started by Andrew 30, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Andrew 30

Andrew 30 Registered

So does card sharing still work or is it all IPTV these days .... Pretty sure am not the only one getting bord of bad providers that say they have a flawless connection but as soon as you buy you end up on there busyer server

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2019
  2. bazcfc1

bazcfc1 TK Veteran

Theres cable if you live in a cabled area there's remaing sly channels iptv is trial and error but improving slowly

rs500nutter likes this.
  3. Andrew 30

Andrew 30 Registered

Haven't anybody found away around the cardsharing that sk.....y blocked ..... I have a half decent connect ion on IPTV like just getting bord or the freezing now and then .... Really don't fancy putting money in Murdoch's pocket like haha

4. bazcfc1

bazcfc1 TK Veteran

In my opinion you will never get inch perfect iptv mate

Andrew 30 and rs500nutter like this.
  5. rs500nutter

rs500nutter TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {toolsetter
    mansfield
    Afraid not and nothing on the horizon etc iptv will get better in time

Andrew 30 and bazcfc1 like this.
  6. pabloescaban

pabloescaban TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {builder
    Get a sat line for 90% of regular viewing and just use iptv for sport/movies.
    As mentioned, if you have a live vm feed, get cable line and get everything through that

tomlee80 and rs500nutter like this.
  7. cactikid

cactikid VIP Member

I was talking to a m8 a few days ago and he does not use sat or cable only a mag box on a 1 gb internet and something like 430 upload ,now that is fast.

https://siro.ie/

8. bazcfc1

bazcfc1 TK Veteran

Shame its not in UK lol

9. cactikid

cactikid VIP Member

He was dealing in sat systems for many years and first time i saw the wave torridial with 14 or so lnbs in the shop,second hand boxes also and anything else thats needed even zgemma h2s lol to vu duo2 and many others.

linesman66 likes this.
  10. linesman66

linesman66 TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Just like my shed boxes off everything

11. j1mgg

j1mgg Registered

What are we now missing from UK cs line, or is it easier to list what we do get.
    I have a vu duo, so would ideally use a line, and just use IPTV for what is missing from the line.

If it is too many HD channels then I will give it a miss ( not worried about sly movies and sports as I am aware these are gone, possibly Sly's other channels).

Thanks for the help

12. bazcfc1

bazcfc1 TK Veteran

All hd channels are missing from card sharing on sattalite all premium sly movies and sports are gone most of kids are gone @dave100 has put a remaining channel list together in openbox section

j1mgg and rs500nutter like this.
  13. j1mgg

j1mgg Registered

Cheers mate

14. bazcfc1

bazcfc1 TK Veteran

There is still a good selection left there is always cable if you live in a cabled area and have vm broadband or basic TV package with them which is better than iptv but that's as far as my knowledge goes on the cable front