Does ppv work on vermin services

it always has but its not know if it went along with the loss of sky sports HD recently, we won't know until the next event. Normally if it is available most lines just show the boxing events

every channel works on vm with the exception of
sky sports HD (news and mix still clear)
ITV PPV
Box office HD
the reason they don't clear is because they are now card less channels the SD alternates clear although ITV PPV is only broadcast in HD

If people say the box office won't clear I'm confused why the channel is clear now showing previews for the Joshua fight?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Just checked mine and both ITV PPV and Sports BOX office are showing previews? not sure why ITV clears now but not when the boxing is on. I hope sports box office still works though

what do we think then? Surely they can't have blocked this, they stopped HD by changing the boxes that used cards. They won't stop people buying PPV who have old boxes, would loose a massive amount of money

personally I think if they were going to stop it at the same time as the HD channels then they would have told customers when they told them to upgrade their boxes for sports HD, as box office wasn't mentioned then hopefully it's not been stopped

Sky sports box office has never worked on cable for me and i thought that was the case for everyone, has anyone using a cable sub ever got the sky box office ppv boxing?

Jesus it dosent even appear for me on my virgin sports lists, never has, just the sat version is there and as we all know thats gone, i will have to try and see if i can try and get it, especially for the boxing, but my wee grandson loves the wrestling too.

It should be on. When the letter went round from Virgin for customers to upgrade their box or lose HD channels. Box office wasn't mentioned. So it should be like normal in SD.

Thats good, hopefully thats the case next saturday, when the boxing was on a few weeks back on itv box office, i tried to watch on my sons iptv , but it was a waste of time, kept freezing and knocking itself off, all his normal channels were ok at the time , just itv box office was rubbish, so i wasnt keen on watching next weeks fight on iptv, although the big fights are usually on some of the euro sats, so thats where i end up watching them, albeit with foreign commentary.

Back