does the amiko mini hd combo work ok ?

Cable4

i have a zgemma star h1 but after getting a amiko mini HD combo does this box run cable channels fine ? because i have seen a few posts saying weak tuners etc

i have been running one for 12 months with no problems.
i've found the trick is once its set up and running correctly apart from updating the channel list every few weeks (i haven't updated mine for about 4 months and everything is fine) just leave it to do its thing.

Yeah, I would go with cactikids advice, I had one with a weak tuner and so did a mate.

Changed to E2, same feed, same line, no problems

Last edited:
the zgemma star h1 runs enigma 2 for me and it was a real mess on to setup took me about 2-3 weeks flashing this image and that image ftping this and that I want a box that will allow me to enter the "magic code" using the remote and I don't really use the bonus features that enigma 2 has to offer Such as plugins and streaming the channels to other devices using apps such as vu+ player or kodi although the skins such as red(vm) or blue(sly) are great I can go without them so think I will just chance it that I get a good tuner for the price if not just sell it on unless you know of a better box which allows the cline nline to be entered using the remote ?

If you don't want the hassle of setting up an E2 box then Amiko is "closed source"
i.e. flash some different firmware and enter a line, Blade BM8000s could also
be an option, same method to set up as Amiko

Cheers. Yep that's what I'm after closed source like the slybox days Any links to info on the blade BM8000s on tech kings for guide etc ? Price ? Are there any clones I should be careful to avoid ? I will do a bit of googling also had a quick look looks like it could be the best option

Back