Does the H2H work with Vermin in Dublin?

Hi there. I have a friend who lives in Inchicore in Dublin and he currently has Vermin media as his broadband and TV supplier. He only knows people in Dublin who use satellite and the H2S and no one seems to be using the H2H. He has asked me to enquire if anyone is successfully using the H2H via Vermin in Dublin? Thanks.

I imagine it will work just the same as in England just choose relevant vm ie provider and suitable line, couldn't see any problem with it.
Thanks for the reply, I agree, it ought to work (I live in the countryside so I have a H2S). He's like to hear of anyone who has actually got a H2H to work off Vermin in Dublin before he goes ahead and buys a H2H... so is there anybody out there.....

Yes - I have one up & running in Dublin... the challenge you will have is getting a line (limited supply)... it need to be a Vermin IRELAND line ... the Vermin UK line will not work in Southern Ireland

Yes - I have one up & running in Dublin... the challenge you will have is getting a line (limited supply)... it need to be a Vermin IRELAND line ... the Vermin UK line will not work in Southern Ireland
I had given up on anyone in Dublin having an H2H up an running until you replied!! Well my friend has Vermin as the TV and Broadband supplier. So you are saying that the line supplier has to provide specifically a Vermin Ireland line... ok I see. I'll tell him that. Thanks very much!

By the way could you PM me the email of your Vermin Ireland line supplier (and the price?) if that ok with you?. Thanks.

Also, with that Vermin Ireland line, what channels do you get. Do you just get what Vermin have? Or do you get Vermin's Sly Sports channels, but also B*T sports and E*ir sports channels too? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Back