Dog kennel

I don't use a kennel, my dog is an indoor pooch but you can get kingspan insulation, about an inch thick, but it's quite expensive, polystyrene sheeting is much cheaper, about £10 for an 8X4 sheet one inch thick, cut it to size and put an old piece of carpet over it so Fido doesn't scrape it up with his feets, then put his bed in there and he'll be snug

I've got polystyrene as insulate in my kennel then covered with plywood on inside all cut to size so dosnt get cold and a door on front so can be shut if weather's bad flooring instead of carpet put some end roll of lyno down easy to clean but then my alsation loves snow ect with him been long haired probably keeps him cool lol

Buy a big dog basket and keep your dog inside during the winter months, I have never agreed with keeping animals outdoors for long periods of time in winter, ok some long haired, thick coated dogs can take to the cold better but I can remember a neighbours pup, about ten years ago freezing to death when part of his kennels roof blew off, then the snow fell, they found the poor wee thing frozen in the corner of the kennel the next morning, but animals outside in winter is a never for me.

She wont even go out when its raining either ffs lol but she dont go mental with fireworks going off so thats a bonus lol

My yorkie used to hide for weeks when fireworks were readily available in September.

Attachments

• Resize of Re-exposure of summer   2004 005.jpg
    Resize of Re-exposure of summer 2004 005.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 3
Back