Don't forget to change the name of your Zgemma

Pintpot

Hi All,
just a quick note. I was on the phone to Virgin this morning due to having a problem with my service. While I was on the phone thay checked my system for faults and they also told me that I had two Zgemma working on my network.
When I put the phone down I re named both boxes and for the folk out there that don't know ho to please see below:
menu
system
setup
network
mounts setup
mounts manager
change host name

hope the above helps

Cheeky feckers....the boxes are FTA receivers so totally legal. I hope they didn't suggest otherwise lol

Nothing wrong with having them connected,You can use them for running BBC or itv player which is perfectly legal

Think i would have disconnected them first before contacting them just to keep their neb out of things;)

Will altering the same alter anything, or anything need resetting etc?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I done the above and changed the name but when I checked the router still said zgemma as one of the connected devices any way around this

Cheeky feckers....the boxes are FTA receivers so totally legal. I hope they didn't suggest otherwise lol
There is no legal fta cable boxes what so ever!! Connecting any third party equipment to a live cable feed breaks many terms of service. Fta aka free sat is a different ball game as not a closed network

A dish is allowed up and pointed anywhere but cable is only suppled by virgin and closed

Sent from my SM-T535

Last edited:
There is no legal fta cable boxes what so ever!! Connecting any third party equipment to a live cable feed breaks many terms of service. Fta aka free sat is a different ball game as not a closed network

A dish is allowed up and pointed anywhere but cable is only suppled by virgin and closed

Sent from my SM-T535

I think he means the VM guy spotted them connected to his router, not the VM fibre optic cable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back