Don't shoot me..just asking where we are at with the "blackout"

ok I know it's a 64 million dollar question, but are Oscam devs still working on it? There hasn't been an update for a while now and it's getting to a point in our boxes becoming Freesat lol im not panicking as I'm more than prepared to sit and hold tight ..as sly take the p*ss with there prices..

IPTV is an option but like most it is expensive and it's a lottery to get the right one and not to mention your bandwidth goes through roof lol

Have no VM either...

So really just an update if possible

hi mate,iptv is gathering pace and progressing fast.ive seen comments from some of the guys saying how shit their hd is and other problems.
i was lucky to find a provider recommended by a member,that is top quality.hd is hd and runs 99% perfect,im a bit sceptical abt switching to vermin at the mo because i think imho thats going next.although someone did post in the stickys that a fix has already been made,and will be released soon. so im gonna stick with what ive got for now,but ffs someone help me sort my epg out?? ha ha

Im sorry you felt so offended by my comments earlier we help out thousands of people monthly....it was just a wee joke between admin.....anytime you need my help just pm me bud.

Reactions: ste
Back