Downloading wooshbuild infinity?

How do you download wooshbuild infinity,i have no idea how to download it, i click on download external link and it just sends me back to the wooshbuild infinity page,i keep going around in circles and thier website has no download link either

Read that thread slowly and follow it.
There are no links for wooshbuild any longer just a set of commands to follow.

i didnt do mine like this i still dont know if ive got infinity yet i just updated through my plugins on wb config , it reflashed as i was having trouble putting my iptv script onto my box , it reflashed and now i can add my script but no idea if its infinity , it put the basic free view skin on , i had to fish for the sky skin myself ,
how would i know if its flashed to infinity , cheers

i can tell you it's not infinity, you add infinity by command line, not by using the remote, and you need to flash the latest openatv to the box first

hi, so what is the command to add infinity to the box?
It's pointless telling you this in this thread as you'll ask 412 further questions, just read this thread from the top and follow the wooshuild infinity installation instructions as there's lots of things you need to choose once you've put the command line in

flashed my box (zgemma lc) with and at the videowizard screen, got openwebif connected in my browser but there's no terminal button.
what do i do?

Back