Dreambox 800 HD PVR Image Problem

gersweeney

I have a dreambox 800 HD Pvr which was given to me by a friend who brought it from Holland problem i have is that it was not working properly owing that i live in Ireland and the box came from Holland i thought . So i went about flashing a new image on it but i ran into problems with a error " No Ca " and to go to the dreambox 7020 web site so i went and could not find a image so has my box a dm 7020 or a 800 with a 7020 image ? the bottom line i cant get any image on it its a enigma 2 with sim 2 can someone guide me to solve this problem i hear there is a tool to sort the ca problem ? .
If you can bear with me im not to experienced on this so please allow for this on explaining what i have to do

Thank you in advance i hope i have given you enough info

Ger

No-Ca

I have a dreambox 800 HD Pvr which was given to me by a friend who brought it from Holland problem i have is that it was not working properly owing that i live in Ireland and the box came from Holland i thought . So i went about flashing a new image on it but i ran into problems with a error " No Ca " and to go to the dreambox 7020 web site so i went and could not find a image so has my box a dm 7020 or a 800 with a 7020 image ? the bottom line i cant get any image on it its a enigma 2 with sim 2 can someone guide me to solve this problem i hear there is a tool to sort the ca problem ? .
If you can bear with me im not to experienced on this so please allow for this on explaining what i have to do

Ger
.Try yassinovs dreambox optiflasher does what it says on the tin.
bisshopper

Solved

Ger
.Try yassinovs dreambox optiflasher does what it says on the tin.
bisshopper

Hi
Thank you for your help i got my problem solved i found a image

Ger

Back