dreambox dm7000 advice

bucka

Ive just bought a dreambox dm7000 an a motorised dish the dish is at least 110cm may be 120 to mess about with. i dont want to pay for subs. because ive also bought a kryptview. is gthere any way of getting free channels besides freesat free to air channels with out paying anything, an what sort of channels would i get. i would be very gratfull for some advice thanks

not going with a sub you will miss a lot of things,it depends what sat you are on as to what is open to view,have a look at the link i will post and look at the common sats astra and hotbird and others if you wish,they will tell you what is open to view and what is encrypted = not able to view.read up on overheating problems with dm boxes as they can run hot which is not nice.
KingOfSat - European Satellite Zapping & Directory

you wont get much unless you go to a server waste of money if you dont use it to its full ability dreambox wasted for just free to air

why do you want a dreambox yhy not blade media or openbox esay to setup

Agree with Bobby here, i'm glad my Dreambox, although its the DM500(s) already came set up, otherwise I would have been stumped. A blade media will give you alot more functionality, and IMO it just looks like a better box overall.

But I digress. My box has a 12 month subscription and it is connected to a server. Paid £150 for it and i'm more than likely to get the 12 months since its a private server. Without the ability to decrypt the premium channels without a sub, you will be just getting the FTA channels IMO.

hello bobby i've sv down stairs kv upstairs getting pissed off now whats blade media an how easy to set up if you can help thanks...

the Blade Media BM7000 HD is very easy to setup flash it buy usb put your cline in and your up and runing

Last edited:
Back